We remove the barriers for Enterprise and developers to take full advantage of distributed ledger technologies.
Interoperability, Flexibility & Choice
No matter where you are in your project lifecycle, Overledger provides you the opportunity to safely use any distributed ledger technology with the added benefits of flexibility and choice to change your technology stack or migrate to another technology whenever needed.
Find out about the benefits of a multi-chain strategy and how Overledger addresses the issues of scalability, resilience and proprietary lock-in.
We reduce the complexity for organisations to take advantage of distributed ledger technology with existing technical resources. We simplify adoption and dramatically reduce the effort and infrastructure needed to start using distributed ledger technology in your enterprise.
Identify new business models and revenue streams. We give organisations the agility and ability to shift direction and move rapidly to take advantage of new opportunities and innovations.
We handle the complexity of using distributed ledgers by providing an enterprise abstraction layer to customers. Overledger reduces the risk of the rapid pace of change so you don’t have to change your entire codebase just to stay up-to-date as technology evolves.
Overledger is the world’s first blockchain operating system (OS) that not only connects blockchains to one another but also connects existing networks to blockchain and facilitates the creation of internet scale multi-chain applications otherwise known as MApps.
- Address the major limitations of current blockchain technology and unlock its true potential.
- Unlock and distribute value and applications across current and future blockchains.
- An agnostic platform that connects the world’s networks to blockchains and ensures you’re not limited to any single a vendor or technology.
GoVerify allows people to verify and check that any email, SMS, letter or phone call received is legitimate and actually from the company they appear to be from.
- The latest global Cybercrime numbers are continuously on the rise with the levels of sophistication and coordination of targeted attacks against people on the increase. Hackers stole a total of £130bn from customers in 2017.
- The most common crimes were generally attempts to trick individuals into revealing their personal information through fake emails, phone calls and texts.
- The proprietary technology that powers GoVerify is a combination of the tried and tested methods in cybersecurity combined with the power of blockchain technology