Welcome to Team Quant. Quant Network is great place to begin an engaging, rewarding, and productive career—whether you’re a university student looking for an exciting internship or a seasoned professional, you’ll find opportunities to broaden your skill set here as well as your horizons and you’ll be in great company with colleagues of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
At Quant Network, our Values are the principles that guide everything we do and are the attributes we most look for in our candidates.
We are a curious and inquisitive bunch. This stems from a belief that regardless of the task we set ourselves, we must always ask ourselves this question: can it be done better? We like to question everything because we are never happy with the status quo. We encourage visionary and lateral thinking and love ideas that haven’t been considered before and that challenge norms. We are not daunted at the prospect of doing things that haven’t been done before.
We are unflappable. We operate with a quiet confidence in all that we do including our strategy and mission. We are confident in our ability to prevail and succeed. At Quant we are not easily thrown off-course and we remain calm under pressure. When the going gets tough we pull together and support each other.
We are agile. We are comfortable working at speed and adjusting as we go. We are also adaptable to our external environment and changing conditions. This means that if we need to change tack – we can do so without any hesitation because we are not afraid to do or try something different. We don’t just view Agile as a methodology – it is something you are rather than something you do!
We are non-conformists. We aren’t here to repeat what has been before. In fact, we are here to do what hasn’t been done before. When have bold ambitions that require courage. We embrace different personalities, perspectives and cultures. We believe our strength lies in our diversity of opinions as well as backgrounds and that this will be the secret to our success.
At Quant Network we are bring trust back into our world. In order to do that, we must embody and emulate trust in everything we do. This is our bedrock, and absolutely non-negotiable. We must remain true to our word and honest at all times not only with ourselves but also with all of our stakeholders. We leave zero room for doubt that we can be relied upon to deliver what we say we will, when we say we will.
Current Vacancies at Quant
Head of Marketing and Communications
No agencies please.
- Develop and deliver a marketing, communications and brand strategy for Quant Network to support and meet business objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and opinion leaders.
Establish and manage the Marketing, Communication and PR team and associated staff
- Successfully deliver creative and high-profile integrated marketing campaigns, as well as managing on-line advertising and public relations campaigns and marketing strategies for Quant Network technologies (Overledger and GoVerify) to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and efficient digital & PR strategy, promoting and protecting the company brand and image.
- Support the business development and product development teams through specific communications, promotional materials and campaigns.
- Shape and support corporate events to make sure they are effective and distinctive
- To effectively meet cost efficiency and budget targets set by the CEO.
Skills and Experience:
- 10-12+ years of professional experience in communications and public relations in the UK and Europe.
- A strong track record in marketing, communications and brand management, ideally gained within technology or financial services organisations.
- Significant experience of leadership, line management and development of teams.
- Proven ability in the development of marketing & communication strategy, and familiarity with the digital world.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive internal/external relationships at all levels.
- Highly organised with strong project management skills, and a creative and entrepreneurial ability to identify and develop new marketing and communications opportunities and partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field.
- Experience working with tech, corporate, and mass media including a track record of developing successful campaigns and a strong personal network to draw on
Must be a UK/EU Citizen or hold a valid UK visa to work in London.
For more information contact