By accessing Quant Network (hereinafter referred to as ”Quant”) Internet pages at quant.network/beta or any of its sub-sites (hereinafter referred to as ”Site”), you agree to the following terms and conditions. You must not access this Site if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable local laws and regulations, Quant grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and limited right to access, use and display this Site and attendant materials for your personal use only. This authorisation is not a transfer of title to the Site and materials contained herein and is subject to the following restrictions:
- you must retain, on all copies of the Site and materials, all copyright and other proprietary notices of Quant; and
- you may not modify, distribute, transfer or store the Site or materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display or perform, or otherwise use the Site and materials for any public or commercial purpose, except as otherwise expressly permitted herein.
The trademarks ”Quant Network”, ”Overledger”, and all other trademarks of Quant or its subsidiaries as well as product names, logos, commercial symbols, trade names, slogans whether register or not, and services are trademarks of Quant. Your access to this Site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of Quant.
Modification of site
Quant reserves the right to change or modify this Site or withdraw access to it at any time with or without notice.
The contents of this Site are provided on ”as is” and ”as available” basis. The use of any information, tools and services on this Site shall be executed on the user’s sole responsibility and Quant makes no representations or warranties to the accuracy or functionality of such information, tools or services. Except as required by applicable law no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of the Site.
Limitation of liability
Except as required by applicable law Quant shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this service, even if Quant has been advised of such damages. Quant shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, delays or failures contained in this Site, and shall not be obligated to notify users when information has been updated. Quant is not responsible for any loss or damage that is caused by your reliance on any data or services contained in this Site or data that the user has input into this Site.
Quant assumes no responsibility and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever for material created or published by third parties that this Site has a link to.
The Quant Network Privacy Statement web page discloses how Quant will maintain and use any personal data provided by you when visiting this Site. For all other submission of information or content by you, the following terms apply.
By submitting information or material (such as feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, orders, requests or the like) to Quant, for example by e-mail or via this Site, you agree that:
- the material will not contain any item that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening, or otherwise unfit for publication;
- you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material;
- you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us, and Quant may publish the material and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without compensation, restrictions on use, acknowledgment of source, accountability or liability; and
- you agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit, and you agree to indemnify us if any party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.