Welcome to the possibilities of cross border Open Banking
What is Open Banking?
Open Banking has the power to revolutionise the way we move, manage and make more use of our money.
Open Banking is a new, secure way for consumers including small businesses to share bank information, allowing an ecosystem for companies to offer super-fast payment methods and innovative banking products.
Quant Atlas enables interoperable banking by interconnecting the world’s Open Banking networks to unlock business value
Quant Atlas possibilities:
- Reduce friction for Open Banking customers using TPPs in multiple countries.
- Recognise cross-border authorisation and consent
- Align regulatory harmonisation to export Open Banking solutions from one jurisdiction to another
- Allow for cross border open banking operations by participants
- Enhanced Consumer and business protection against Fraud – via additional levels of encryption based on our Zero Knowledge Proof.
Download the Overview
Innovate with us
By leveraging the power of cross border open banking through Atlas, we’ve created a banking platform for core suppliers of data and banking services and regulated third-party providers to innovate, create new business models and deliver new solutions and services for consumers.
Think your business could benefit from our services? Get in touch for more on our expertise and pricing.