Blockchain technology is changing the way individuals and organisations interact with each other. And Quant is leading this revolution. We’ve already developed the world’s first blockchain API Gateway which both connects enterprise applications to DLTs and interconnects DLTs together. Now, we’re building on this platform (called Quant Overledger) to help governments, organisations and individuals across the globe benefit from the true potential of incredibly powerful technology.
Headquartered in London, Quant Network is a member of the Oracle global start-up ecosystem, and an Amazon AWS partner.
It’s an exciting mission: developing a technology that is truly changing the way the world connects. But it’s challenging, too. Which is why we’re looking to expand our Engineering Team. We need the support of people who not only share our vision but who are intellectually flexible and tenacious; people who revel in problem-solving. People who can think laterally and challenge norms.
This is a mid-level semi hands on QA role with the possibility of a senior-level position.
- Collaborate with QA Manager to develop effective automation strategies and test scripts.
- Design, develop and execute automated test cases and analyse results (with QA Manager).
- Initially monitor automated tests and investigate any failures.
- Build Postman testing suites (regression, negative, integration…) ensuring clear reporting is available.
- Train developers/QA testing specialists on how to maintain postman scripts.
- Understanding of Cryptocurrency/blockchain is a nice to have but not essential.
- Working knowledge of test management software (eg. Clubhouse, TestRail…)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Automation/scripting experience
- Expert Knowledge of Postman is essential.
- A self-starter, efficient and innovative
- An original thinker
- An enthusiastic and able problem-solver
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to lead where appropriate
- A keen learner with a strong desire to upskill in a variety of software development techniques
- Good attention to detail and able to produce high-accuracy work
- Self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative to meet deadlines
At Quant, you’ll join a highly engaged and motivated Engineering department, working in one of the most genuinely exciting – and challenging - areas of technology today. Currently, our small teams are 100% remote (temporarily due to Covid-19) and employ high-quality and meticulous Agile practices and iterative development. All of our developers are intellectually agile, inquisitive and curious, love a challenge, are instinctive collaborators and love to continuously develop their skills.
The Technology and Tools You Will Be Using
Tools: Helm, Git, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Postman, Clubhouse and Miro
Tech Stack: Spring Boot, Java, JS, NodeJS , PHP and VueJS.
Platform: Kubernetes, AWS, Oracle
Databases: Mongo and Postgres, amongst others.
Not only will you be working with a small, but rapidly growing, team, in one of the most genuinely exciting – and challenging - areas of technology today, but we are committed to the philosophy of CPM (continuous performance management). This not only helps us to develop team performance that will keep us at the leading edge of the technology, but ensures that every employee has the opportunity to maximise personal development and career growth. We also offer competitive salary, and an agile working environment.
At Quant Network, we’re looking for people who see things differently, are intellectually agile, inquisitive and curious, and who are instinctive collaborators. If you think this sounds like you, then we'd like to hear from you.
At Quant we are committed to employee physical and mental well-being, not only will you have unlimited access 24/7 to our employee assistance program, but you will also have access to free online fitness classes; free online GP services; healthy eating plans; as well as discounts on other gym memberships and equipment amongst other discounts.
We Believe in Different
Quant Network is built on difference. Our technology is different; our vision of connectivity is different; our developers think differently. That’s why we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. And it’s not just passive support: empty words to bolster a corporate brand. It’s active support, evidenced by facts such as that our workforce is approximately 50% female, and that we have a truly international team, with over 10 languages spoken. Basically, we welcome anyone who can contribute to helping us achieve our mission – to change the way the world connects.